Saturday, July 20, 2013

Valentine Special Delivery by Sharon Kleve




Vickie's husband took her dog, emptied their bank account and ran off with his secretary. The only thing he left her with is his car payment and a bad taste in her mouth.

Vickie has a new life that revolves around her derelict car, a struggling new business and a sexy FedEx delivery guy.

After a well-placed kiss, Jake gets a taste of Vickie—and now he can't get enough. After delivering packages all day, he's more than willing to let her unwrap his package.



Book Genre: Contemporary Romance

Excerpt!

You smell delicious; cinnamon, oranges and vanilla. I want a taste.

He didn't wait for my response; he turned me around and took possession of my mouth. His hands held my head, while he devoured my mouth. His body braced me against the refrigerator. His hand slid under my sweater and cupped my breast. Did he moan or me? I think we both did. His hand was on the move again. I unconsciously sucked in my stomach, his hand was able to easily slide down and inside the front of my jeans. Already wet, he slid his finger up and down my sex, all the while seducing me with his mouth. So close, so close… I shuddered and convulsed around his hand. We broke the kiss and I rested my head on his chest.

How long did that take? Five minutes… I'm so easy. God! What was Jake going to think? He lifted his head, slowly removed his hand from my jeans and sucked on his finger, never taking his eyes off me. I guess he liked it.


Connect with Sharon:  Website * Blog * Facebook * Twitter * Goodreads



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jodie, Thank you for featuring Valentine Special Delivery. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon,

      You're very welcome!

      You have a wonderful day as well!!

      Delete

Recent (most popular) Posts