Calling all authors!
Would you like to do an interview?
If so, please answer three (or more) of the following questions.
1. What genre do you write?
2. What inspires you?
3. Do you use an outline or just start writing?
4. What is the name of your book(s)?
5. Where can we find your books?
6. 500 word snippet from your book. If you have more than one book, please provide a single snippet for this review.
7. What is your favorite website and why?
8. Do you write full time or part time?
9. When did you start writing?
10. What is your favorite book?
11. What was your favorite book growing up?
12. Has a review ever made you cry?
Please send your answers to: jodie(at)jodiebcooper(dot)com
In the e-mail, include: Your name and the address of your blog/website, Facebook, and/or Twitter page
Recent (most popular) Posts
“As daughter of our ruler I grew up in the crossfire of an ongoing war... All I’d ever wanted to be was a great warrior and ultimately lea...
Connie Sokol is the author of 40 Days with the Savior. Enjoy the great article she wrote! Three Fabulous Writing Tips I’ve Received ...
Author Rachael Renee Anderson Rachael Anderson is the author of four books: Divinely Designed, Luck of the Draw, Minor Adjustments,...
It's one year later. And everything has changed. Remember The Second Chance Institute (SCI). Earth’s benevolent non-profit by ...
Two friends. Two dreams. One night that changes everything… Ice dancer Aubrey London scoffs at romance. She’s focused on winning a me...
The recent release of The Frost of Springtime, by debut author Rachel L. Demeter, transports readers to the war torn streets of nineteenth c...
Motherhood Matters Motherhood is a divine calling---but it may not always feel that way. Now you can show the women in your life how much...
After being dragged to the 2005 movie Pride and Prejudice by her mother, sixteen-year-old Elizabeth’s life changes when Matthew Macfadyen...
Cover Blurb: For Princess Alyrra, choice is a luxury she's never had ... until she's betrayed. Princess Alyrra has neve...
Thanks to the hosts: Lisa Loves Literature & I am A Reader, Not a Writer Win two e-books! The first book in the se...