Calling all authors!
Would you like to do an interview?
If so, please answer three (or more) of the following questions.
1. What genre do you write?
2. What inspires you?
3. Do you use an outline or just start writing?
4. What is the name of your book(s)?
5. Where can we find your books?
6. 500 word snippet from your book. If you have more than one book, please provide a single snippet for this review.
7. What is your favorite website and why?
8. Do you write full time or part time?
9. When did you start writing?
10. What is your favorite book?
11. What was your favorite book growing up?
12. Has a review ever made you cry?
Please send your answers to: jodie(at)jodiebcooper(dot)com
In the e-mail, include: Your name and the address of your blog/website, Facebook, and/or Twitter page
Recent (most popular) Posts
Excerpt! “You’re the sweetest girl in Mourning Dove Creek, you know?” Jack mumbled as he paused in kissing Jilly a moment. Jilly...
The recent release of The Frost of Springtime, by debut author Rachel L. Demeter, transports readers to the war torn streets of nineteenth c...
Blurb: Sophie Grant made a promise to her friend. She loves the comfort of her book store and has no desire what-so-ever to go on an ad...
Two friends. Two dreams. One night that changes everything… Ice dancer Aubrey London scoffs at romance. She’s focused on winning a me...
Best-selling authors Sharon Kleve and Jennifer Conner adore animals. That's why they collaborated on this blog tour together. T...
It's one year later. And everything has changed. Remember The Second Chance Institute (SCI). Earth’s benevolent non-profit by ...
Just for stopping by, you receive a FREE e-book! details at the bottom :) Thanks to the hosts: Burgandy Ice &am...
Cover Blurb: For Princess Alyrra, choice is a luxury she's never had ... until she's betrayed. Princess Alyrra has neve...
In this children’s picture book, President Thomas S. Monson recounts a Christmas memory from his childhood. As a boy, he yearned for an e...
EXCERPT! PROLOGUE Coachella Valley, California July 1987 A three-quarter moon bathed the dunes with a blue white light. It shimmere...