Thursday, November 1, 2012
Would you like to do an interview?
If so, please answer three (or more) of the following questions.
1. What three words best describe you?
2. What three words best describe your blog?
3. What inspires you?
4. What is the name of your blog?
5. How many visitors and/or members does your blog have?
6. Are you searching for new books to review? If so, what genre do you prefer?
7. What is your favorite website and why?
8. What made you start a blog?
9. When did you start your first blog?
10. Have you ever deleted post? Why?
11. Has a comment ever made you cry?
12. Do you make the same points in every book review (other type of post) or just start writing?
Please send your answers to: jodie(at)jodiebcooper(dot)com
In the e-mail, include: Your name and the address of your blog, Facebook, and/or Twitter page
Recent (most popular) Posts
Receive a FREE e-book! Details at the bottom. You have a chance to win two e-books! Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire (Sídhí Summer C...
2 Giveaways!! A giant thanks to the hosts: I Am A Reader, Not A Writer & Read for Your Future 1st Giveaway is a Random Ac...
Just for stopping by, you receive a FREE e-book! details at the bottom :) Thanks to the hosts: BookHounds & I am A...
The recent release of The Frost of Springtime, by debut author Rachel L. Demeter, transports readers to the war torn streets of nineteenth c...
Thanks so much to the host: I Am A Reader, Not A Writer Win a set of two e-books! Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire & ...
The snippet comes from Chapter Three. Albert has jumped onto the wrong bus to escape capture by the school bullies. When he gets to the...
1. What genre do you write? Why? Currently I am writing a lot of children's fantasy. I enjoy writing in that genre but I have ideas fo...
Receive a FREE e-book! Details at the bottom. You have a chance to win two e-books! Forbidden Temptation of a Vampire (Sídhí Summer ...
Cover Blurb: For Princess Alyrra, choice is a luxury she's never had ... until she's betrayed. Princess Alyrra has neve...
Blurb: Sophie Grant made a promise to her friend. She loves the comfort of her book store and has no desire what-so-ever to go on an ad...