Thursday, November 1, 2012
Would you like to do an interview?
If so, please answer three (or more) of the following questions.
1. What three words best describe you?
2. What three words best describe your blog?
3. What inspires you?
4. What is the name of your blog?
5. How many visitors and/or members does your blog have?
6. Are you searching for new books to review? If so, what genre do you prefer?
7. What is your favorite website and why?
8. What made you start a blog?
9. When did you start your first blog?
10. Have you ever deleted post? Why?
11. Has a comment ever made you cry?
12. Do you make the same points in every book review (other type of post) or just start writing?
Please send your answers to: jodie(at)jodiebcooper(dot)com
In the e-mail, include: Your name and the address of your blog, Facebook, and/or Twitter page
Recent (most popular) Posts
Blurb: Sophie Grant made a promise to her friend. She loves the comfort of her book store and has no desire what-so-ever to go on an ad...
It's one year later. And everything has changed. Remember The Second Chance Institute (SCI). Earth’s benevolent non-profit by ...
The snippet comes from Chapter Three. Albert has jumped onto the wrong bus to escape capture by the school bullies. When he gets to the...
Two friends. Two dreams. One night that changes everything… Ice dancer Aubrey London scoffs at romance. She’s focused on winning a medal ...
Cover Blurb: For Princess Alyrra, choice is a luxury she's never had ... until she's betrayed. Princess Alyrra has neve...
The recent release of The Frost of Springtime, by debut author Rachel L. Demeter, transports readers to the war torn streets of nineteenth c...
EXCERPT! PROLOGUE Coachella Valley, California July 1987 A three-quarter moon bathed the dunes with a blue white light. It shimmere...
Kirby Puckernut is Santa’s cleverest little elf. While dreaming up marvelous toys for good girls and boys, Kirby has his best idea yet –...
1. What genre do you write? Why? Currently I am writing a lot of children's fantasy. I enjoy writing in that genre but I have ideas fo...
Excerpt! “You’re the sweetest girl in Mourning Dove Creek, you know?” Jack mumbled as he paused in kissing Jilly a moment. Jilly...